We commemorate our secretary Iwona Wüster
We knew Iwona Wüster as a sincere, friendly and competent colleague and friend who always had an... [more]
Seminars in the current summer term
In the current term, the chair of Business Computing and Operations Research offers the seminar... [more]
Corona crisis: Availability of the chair team
Unfortunately, due to the corona crisis, no office hours can be offered on site. However, we can be... [more]
MWiWi 1.6 - Informationsmanagement & IT Project management
Inspection of exams [more]
Student tutorial - Foundations of Decision Support Systems
Attention: Cancellation of the tutorial on 20th November 2019 [more]
Seminar - Recent Advances in Business Computing and Operations Research
BWiWi 8.1 / BWiWi 8.4 / MWiWi 6.1.6 / MWiWi 6.4.1 / I-IV
In the context of the doctorate orders by the 9th of June 2008 and the 21st of February 2013 this event is according to § 7 (1) appreciated as a doctoral candidate colloquium!
- The first meeting will be announced.
- On this date, the seminar topic assignment takes place.
- Furthermore any time after the first seminar appointment there is given the possibility of applying for a till then not allocated topic from the presentation personally in the office.
- A sign-off of a topic adopted for the processing can be beginningly with the day of the first seminar appointment (seminar topic assignment) carried out merely within a three-week period in the office. Not sold seminar papers without sign-off in due time will be judged as a not passed seminar participation.
- It is possibly to work on one of the suggested topics (see presentation) or to suggest an own topic with reference to the RAIBCOR seminar.
- A previous enrolment for participation in the topic award is not required.
- For participants with topics from the area of "Information Management", there is an own event page here.
When preparing and handing over your scientific work, please note the Communication 03/2016 of the Examination Office. The given criteria are to be applied equivalently to all seminar papers.